[Harp-L] Improbabillies CD back in print

Hi everyone,

  Grant Dermody from Seattle here. I hope you all are very well.
  I wanted to let you know that The Improbabillies CD, after a long absence, is back in print. Our CD was first released in 1998. We're in our third printing.

  We are an old-time band with a bit if a blues twist. From a harmonica perspective I play in first position for a few tunes but most of the time I'm doing mixolydian tunes in 2nd position. There is some fun fiddle/harmonica interplay and our rhythm section is mighty. I'm heavily influenced by my friend Mark Graham but have my own approach to this music which I dearly love.

  We are:

  Scott Meyer-fiddle
  Forrest Gibson-guitar
  Richie Stearns-banjo
  June Drucker-bass
  Grant Dermody-harmonica

  here's the link to CD Baby if you are interested

  http://cdbaby.com/cd/improbabillies

  all the best to you all

  Grant