[Harp-L] Steve Guyger, Willie Smith and others - St Augustine this weekend

FYI

This weekend in St. Augustine, from Thur-Sun, you can see Steve Guyger  http://www.steveguyger.com/
playing with some all star legendary musicians, some from Muddy's band, etc. in a bar setting as part of the 2nd Annual St. Augustine Bluezfest.

No charge except for your drinks.

A great opportunity to see and hear great players up close.

Check it out:

 http://bluzcompany.com/

See you there!  If any of you are planning to attend, email me off list and maybe we can say hello to each other at the event.

Mike
Gainesville