RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica/harp player & Popper (Martin's response)

> Thank you Martin for an insightful post.
What's so insightful about it? It strikes me as a classic case of knocking
down a strawman.You critized John Popper, as you have a perfect right to
do; I[and others] disagreed with your criticism and I pointed out that I
infered something extra-musical from the  tone of some of your comments,
and that's something I have the right to do, and I stand by my comments.
What has political correctness got to do with this?
WVa Bob
P.S. If I wrongly inferred, so be it.