Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Train Time tab by CREAM... does it exist? Please help???

Please don't take too personally the responses you find here - this list is composed of many types. A few may read and take too seriously every word and even the lines between, magnifying small comments beyond what was stated in the first place. Some members may be living vicariously through this (and other internet lists) more so than they do in real time life. Some listers act as if their very purpose in life is typing their strong  opinions - even "stirring up the pot" to sit back and watch it boil over. Some treat it as a popularity contest (or at least act as if they do).  Don't feel you have to justify yourself to each and every lister - you can never please everyone. If you felt that you "had that song down" 30 years ago, even after 1 week, so be it. Good for you.

The Iceman

-----Original Message-----
From: Harpburns@xxxxxxx

Hi all-
Wow, I didn't at all mean to cause a controversy here, and I certainly didn't
mean to be a bragger. Maybe I was wrong to say I learned the song in it's
entirety, meaning note for note. It was many years ago, and I really and truly
did "have the song down" with a week of practicing. For some reason I was able
to hear the notes and find them on the harp (albeit upside down). I feel I am a
man of integrity, and would never try to BS anyone this board. I have nothing
but respect for all of you.