-----Original Message-----
From: ryan.eugene@xxxxxxxxx

 Norton Buffalo. He is an
incredible player who also plays very fast runs with spectacular
decorations. When I was starting out, I saw a televised concert with
Steve Miller, where he played the songs Ain't That Lovin' You Baby and
Behind the Barn - anyone know this concert? I hadn't heard blues/rock
playing that of this calibre and technical virtuosity until Jason
Ricci more recently.