[Harp-L] Gear 4 Sale

Hey Guys,

I've to some gear I'm not using and that needs a good home. Check it out and make an offer. http://www.mojotools.com/public/gear/ gear.html Not listed yet is an Audix Fireball. I bought it over the summer and used it once. It's got the original box all the paperwork, etc. I'm not sure if I want to part with it. The thing is I'm not using it because I mostly don't need a "clean" sounding mic. I can be tempted with an interesting trade. This is a Low-Z mic and requires an adaptor if you want to plug it into your amp.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons