[Harp-L] Fwd: MUSIC LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry waste the bandwidth folks. Couldn't resist. This is the funniest one I've gotten in a long time. And then there's the Yahoo tag line at the end, "Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know." You can't make up this stuff.

Bob

Begin forwarded message:

From: steven johnson <steven_j07@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 5, 2007 12:49:29 PM EST
To: bluesharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MUSIC  LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you today?,i just mail to confirm if my 12 and 13 years old
children can join you in your Private Mucis lessons .Their names are Teresa
and Daniel their first language is english and they are very good children,and i hope you can accept them as your student?.

I want you to know that Formally my children has a Mucis teacher that take them on verious Mucis lessons ,before but the teacher lost his wife,and he decided to quit teaching to take proper care of his Family,after we might have paid him for 3 months, and he has agreed to make the certified cheque payment to any teacher that want to handle my children for the Mucis lessons.

The tutor is very essentiall in my children life and their hobby is
dancing and singing.I will like you to assure me that you are going to take proper
care of my children as i'm ready to pay all her neccessary expenses.

I will want the tutor to hold for 6 weeks(1 hour per day) and i will
like you to get back to me with your schedules time and teaching rates.

Thank and God bless you,
Steven Johnson.