[Harp-L] Re: Terry McMillan's Passing

Terry Lee McMillan
October 12, 1953 - February 2, 2007

It is my sad duty to confirm that it was our Terry McMillan who passed away
on February 2, 2007.

The funeral service will be at 11am Wednesday, Feb 7, at the West Chapel
of the Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville, TN.

The family will receive friends 4-8pm Tuesday, at the Atchley Funeral Home
http://www.atchleyfuneralhome.com

Interment will be at Smoky Mountain Memory Gardens.

For more info, go to Terry McMillan Memorial at:
http://www.bassharp.com/terrymcmillan.htm

After downloading, be sure to click on the announcement for a larger,
readable copy,

- Danny

BassHarp
Hudson, FL