Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Train Time

On Feb 5, 2007, at 12:01 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

I was able to play Robert Bonfiglio's version of Sleepwalk on my chromatic
within a couple of tries the first day I heard it on his CD.... but I assure
you I don't sound remotely as good as him, and never will.

I happened to like your version. I though it had heart. And heart is something I don't hear a lot of lately.
smo-joe

And...my intent wasn't to be confrontational..just to query why his
reminiscing about his teenage excitement (which seemed kind of cute and innocent to
me, anyway)

Yeaah, I liked that aspect. A nice nostalgic story. smo-joe

Best wishes to you too. I'd certainly like to hear your version of the song
"in its entirety" at some point.

Elizabeth