Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Train Time

On Feb 5, 2007, at 1:24 AM, Harpburns@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all-
Wow, I didn't at all mean to cause a controversy here, and I certainly didn't
mean to be a bragger.

'I' didn't see any bragging?

Maybe I was wrong to say I learned the song in it's
entirety, meaning note for note. It was many years ago, and I really and truly
did "have the song down" with a week of practicing. For some reason I was able
to hear the notes and find them on the harp (albeit upside down).

I read it three times. I don't know what you're apologizing for? It's getting to the point where we can't even talk anymore without
causing some consternation. Do we all need to hire professional speech writers. I can't affford it :)
smo-joe

I feel I am a
man of integrity, and would never try to BS anyone this board. I have nothing
but respect for all of you. I have even met some of you when Spah was in San
Jose years ago. Some of you that have the harp-l CD's can hear me on the 2001
harp odessy and take it from the five compilations.
Doug