[Harp-L] Performing Train Time as recorded by the great Jack Bruce

I bought this when it was new! And didn't play harp then . . .
But I studied it about 4 years ago and then had an opportunity to perform it
with a band about a year ago. It was fun--but I doubt it was perfect.
It does seem to me that the key to making this tune happen is the vocal--the
call and response between the harp and vocal.
I have been a Jack Bruce fan for some time, and he has done so many great
things as a vocalist and with bass guitar, piano, cello and guitar, but I
think this performance on harp (from Wheels of Fire) has stood up well. He
is still with us for a time, and I hope he does another tour.
Thanks to all for our ongoing harp discussions,
Gary