[Harp-L] John Sebastian (Sr) plays Bach

I just found the most incredible vinyl ever. This was in a bin at the Salvation Army Thrift Store Its John Sebestian Sr, the father of John Sebestian Jr - "Lovin Spoonfulls"
There is some incredible classical harmonica here, most of which is transcribed flute works
The record is Columbia Master Works ML 5624. I checked and it was never pressed into cd.
Kim Fields includeds John Sebestian Sr in his book "Harmonicas, Harps and Heavy Breathing" The man had the most incredible tone and vibrato. Any one know anything more about the man and this recording?
Thank You
PS: This recording needs to be preserved in some manner.