[Harp-L] Chromatics and Pocket Saxes for Sale

   I have the following chromatics for sale, all
as new and and with cases:
   - Hohner 270 Deluxe in C, $70
   - Hering Deluxe 64 in C, $65
    Suzuki SCT-128 (Tremolo Chromatic) in C, $500
   All prices plus shipping and insurance.
Contact me off group if interested. Thanks!
   Also, I know some of you harpers are reed
players, so I'm offering the following excellent
little "toys" (they are more than toys really):
   - Bamboo Bb Xaphoon, as new, originally cost
$89.95, now $45.
   - ABS Plastic Xaphoon in C, as new, originally
$54.95, now $30.
   - Bamboo Xaphoon in D, as new, originally
$149.95, now $75.
   I'd prefer to sell all at once, so I'll throw
in a few extra reeds and one cloth case (the ones
they sell now are $20 each) for anyone who buys
all three and discount the total price from $150
to $125. All prices plus shipping and insaurance.
More info on these is at:

www.xaphoon.com

Thanks,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time