[Harp-L] JAMARAMA on LRBC and Harp is alive in Encinitas

Hi Harp-L members,

I was asked back to organize and host JAMARAMA for the Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise this Oct. 13-20 departing San Diego. See the link below. This will be my sixith JAMARAMA as host. I hope that many of you will come sail with us. Use my name and I will give you the finders fee. My main interest is getting to know and hear you.

Second we had a great Friday night at Kaito's. Zac Harmon tore the place down after Sonny Derin and Mystery Train raised the roof. It was really cool getting up with Zac his harp man Jeff Stone and Sonny for a harp horn section. Here is a link for some of Bengt Nyman's great photos and I would be happy to send you some others by Nadja Boyd. Still waiting for our Harp brother Mark of the Blues Abbot to get the video to me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bnsd

Dennis "Doc"Alters

Singer, Songwriter, Harmonica Musician

http://www.docalters.com

doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 760-685-5483

Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise
JAMARAMA Musician Host

http://www.bluescruise.com

Kaito's Restaurant
Entertainment Director and Booking Agent

http://www.kaitorestaurant.net/

Kaito's Restaurant
1476 Encinitas Blvd.
Encinitas, CA,92024