[Harp-L] Gus

. . . . .in my recently completed travels to many
cities and playing with many bands all across our
great land I only saw one G.U.S.(genuine uninvited
squawker). He was at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix and
sitting at a table to the side of the stage. An
unassuming Gus getting a little practice in. Seems to
be a stage many harp players go through to some degree
or another, or never advance past.
Here are a few names from me;
 Now if you're riding a horse and get a burr under
your saddle you'll get an unhappy horse so BUHR is the
first name and it stands for Beginner
Uninvited Harp Player. Next is Mr. NOHARP, No
Harmonica Accompaniment Requested Please. Now some
times you just want to bip a gus upside the head so my
third name is a BIP= Beat It Please. The forth is bad
English. Most Gussers just don't gots it, so they are
a GOTS= Get Off
The Stage.
 Hope I didn't make you groan too much, they were just
off the top of my head.

Harpy New Year,
Reach

Be a better friend, newshound, and