Re: [Harp-L] Re: Gus changes his name

I'm thinking Gnat.

Of course, there are people named "Nat", but this is spelled
differently, obviously.  And verbally, one could say G-NAT - either
"jee-nat" or "guh-nat".  Seems silly writing it out... :)  Or just the
use of "a Gnat" or "the Gnat" denotes the difference between this
usage and someone's name...

Of course, there's something about this that seems like the note G
natural, and there's nothing about that note that seems fitting to
this usage.

But still, Gnat seems descriptive. And it's still a G name, like the
previous one...whatever that was - I forget now...

Just one idea of many out there, I'm sure...