[Harp-L] Re: Gus changes his name

Hi Winslow,

Winslow opines:
"If that loudmouthed cartoon rooster Foghorn P. Leghorn had a harmonica,"

Actually Foghorn Leghorn is a fine Chromatic Harmonica player- he does
appear to be a biter when the instrument is in his beak. Knowing that I am a
person who  appreciates all things Foghorn, I proudly wear the Foghorn
Leghorn shirts that Joe Filisko contributed to my Foghorn collection,
which includes the pen, stuffed Foghorn Leghorn replete with chickenhawk
from my sister as well as other Foghorn items here.
Happy Holidays,
Jimmy Gordon
http://customharmonicas.com