[Harp-L] RE: Larry Adler

Sonny Jr is right (as usual) it was on the Dick Cavett show that was on PBS (not his late night show, this was later and Adler was the only guest) and Larry Adler did acknowledge Sonny Terry and no one else, he did say something about how awful Bob Dylan was, if I remember correctly. That was when Larry was touring the US for the first time in decades, I believe, and he filled the program with his typical tall tales about Gershwin, the mob, etc. that you'll find in his book but also did a pair of numbers that were really terrific, backed only by piano. An eye-opener for me as I'd only seen Stevie Wonder prior to that on chromatic, at least that I was aware of. I wonder if that video is floating around somewhere?