[Harp-L] Seasons greetings!

Gary Popenoe here. Just joined harp-l but I go way back with Spah having played before two of their national conventions as a member of the Original Harmonica Band back in the late 80's.

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone for the holidays.

I've been playing with singer songwriters here in LA. Next gig is at Kulaks Woodshed on January 4th with Severin Brown and James Coberly Smith. It is a live webcast. Log on to www.kulakswoodshed.com at about 9PM Pacific time to watch.

For archived sessions accompanying David Stone(ukelele), search my name on you-tube.

Sent from my iPhone