[Harp-L] Two gigs in NYC New Years eve and two weekly gigs.

Hi Harp-lers,

I have two new years eve gigs at banjo Jims @ 12:30 AM
That?s on the Conner of 9th Street and Ave C We are
also Playing the Manhattan Center 34th street between
8th and 9th ave earlier that evening We hit @ 8:45
that an expensive ticket and we only do a 45 minute
set. The name of the band is the Cangelosi Cards.

Banjo Jims is a much cheaper ticket if any! And we
will close the night 12:30 ish till about 4 or 5am!
Unfortunately the band does tunes that do not lean to
sitting in brother {Per War Swing} but would did
meeting you,

We also play every Monday @ banjo Jims 9:30 Till 1:30
and The Telephone Bar and Gill every Wednesday 9 to
1:30am 9th street and 2nd Ave except this coming
Wednesday {the 26th}

Peace Miguel Weissman
www.miguelweissman.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and