[Harp-L] coming to NY

Hi Again
  I posted this before, but I'm still hoping to get a reply :)
  I am coming to NYC for the week from christmas to new years. Where I live (Tel Aviv, Israel) there are virtually no really good diatonic harp players around, no one from me to learn firsthand from -  so I try to make every trip to the USA  an opportunity to meet, learn from, and generally listen to (and maybe even hang out with)  harp players.
  If any of you harp`lers are playing in New York during that week - 12/26/07-01/01/08 - I'd love to come down and hear you play , and say hi to the face behind the names (I love to jam too, but fear not:  I NEVER "gus" :) )
  If not - I`ll take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy holiday season and a great new year!!

Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com
www.myspace.com/dovhammer