[Harp-L] some LIVE cuts from the Old days!

a few people asked about an OLD self Produced CD I did back in the 89-90
"Live and Well in the 20th Century".....so I was just listening to some of those cuts...boy, they were some fun local Bar gigs!

So I decided to put a few up on my Myspace site if anyone is interested. I even posted the Lyrics on and original tune I wrote w/ Jeff Kent called "Hellhound Jubilee" in 89'.....that's Jon Paris on Slide Guitar who used to play Harp and Bass with Johnny Winter.....a real versatile Musician! Jeff Kent was the founder of a NYC band called DREAMS with the Brecker Brothers and other great NY Musicians... in the late 60's.

Thanks so much to all for the nice comments on Harp-L about my Music......

enjoy and Happy Listening,

Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats