[Harp-L] Selling off a couple of choice small amps

Sorry about the commercial content, but here goes:

Before listing on Ebay, I want to give the harp-l'ers a shot at these amps.  Up for sale (to help me finance the purchase of a big stage amp) are two of my favorite small amps: 1)  Hurricane V8 combo.  Tube amp developed by amp builder Gary Drouin and harp player Rock Bottom, hand-built in October 2004.  Tube setup:  12AX7, 6L6, 5Y3.  8" Jensen speaker.  Tone and volume controls, high-Z line out.  Lacquered tweed covering.  Excellent condition and awesome sound for harp.  $495 via Paypal plus shipping.   2)  Vintage Gibson from the 1950's (not sure which model number as I have not seen any other amp just like it).  Two 6L6 power tubes and original 10" speaker.  Had some caps replaced on this when I first got it, and it now sounds great.  Original brown covering and island-vibe grill cloth in good shape considering the age.  Noticeable hum when amp first powers up, then hum diminishes.  Have recorded an album with this amp with great results.  $195 via Paypal plus shipping.

Please contact me offlist for pictures and audio/video samples.

-Dave