[Harp-L] Harper

I've played on a couple bills with Harper, and seen him play several other times around Michigan over the past few years. He's a great musician, and a great guy. He loves talking to other harp players and they are always present at his shows. I do think that a lot of credit for his success should go to his wife Bobbi. She books a very full schedule and manages things like endorsements, and merchandise, and she is almost always at the shows supporting and networking for the band. She is a very sweet and devoted person who has a great business sense, and that's a rare combination. They make a great team.
Joe Ferguson