Re: RE: [Harp-L] Seydel Big Six is in

Tim makes a good point. Now that I think about it, when I was a kid, I had a heck of a time bending a G. D was in my comfort zone. Now, I feel like I have more control on bending an A and a G than the D. That hadn't occurred to me before.

  I don't think the idea behind the Big Six is that folks will play it and no other harmonica. That's not really what it's meant for. It strikes me more as a gateway drug for the 1847.

  Dave Payne Sr.
  Elk River Harmonicas
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com

"steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting.. I have a deep voice and find that G and A harps are easy for me to bend. I had never heard that theory before.
Steve Webb in Minnesota