[Harp-L] Re: Harper, an inspirational player

Hey did you know that Harper will be on the Legendary Blues cruise to the Caribbean in January, 08. He will be joined by some heavyweights of the harp, Charlie Musselwhite, Magic Dick, Mark Hummel and more. Could you imagine how cool that all star jam would be.  I wish I could have gone, but didn't have the bucks.  I hope this lineup comes together again.

Anyone going??

Dave

Looking for last minute shopping deals?