[Harp-L] Gig lighting

our drummer made a small light set up for $10. he got some flood lights of different colors (the big cone shaped ones) at home depot and some sockets for them. then screwed the sockets to a 2x4 that we put on the floor out front (where it couldn't be tripped over) and taped it down. they are bright and hot, but but really helped brighten even a semi lighted stage. same safety issues mentioned before are important.Shawn
Abq, NM