[Harp-L] Re: JJ Milteau plays "What a wonderful world"

Personally I think JJ does an excellent job on this tune.

I think it's a great interpretation of a great song.
It's not a note for note copy nor would i want it to be. It has Jean Jacques stamp on it, it is imbued with his own take on a great tune.

I have heard a lot of Jean Jacques Milteau over the years and I think he has great tone and plays with a fluidity and sparseness and feeling that a lot of players would love to be able to achieve.

Paul