RE: [Harp-L] Recommendations for Gigs

That wiil work quite well, and I too have played in bands that did it that
way...my currnet band bought some sort of low cost light tree....couldn't
have cost more than a couple of hundred bucks...we've used it for 2-3
years now and it's worked just fine. Don't know the name of it but I'm
sure
a google search will yield one like it.
WVA Bob