Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Harmonica Record

Great news that Rob is coming out with a new CD!  In the meantime, one of
the top CD's in my rotation for the past 6 years has been Rob with the
Hudson River Rats "Live 'n Well in the 20th Century".  I believe it was
self-produced and may be out of print, or maybe you can still get it on his
web site.  It really captures that live Paparozzi vibe - great harp, great
vocals, great songs.  A real treat if you haven't heard it, and a must for
any Rob P. fan.

I picked mine up at SPAH (another good reason to go to SPAH if you can).
Too bad Rob's been so busy with touring that it's been a while since he's
made a SPAH appearance ... well, too bad for us, but great for him!

I enjoyed Rob's recent YouTube videos, but they really only captured a
fraction of the full deal.  Multiply that by at least 10 to get some idea of
the excitement, energy, and musicianship Rob brings to a show with a live
band when the joint is jumpin'.  (Rob - I hope you can include at least a
few live cuts on the new CD ... it really is "what you do".)

Chalk up another advanced sale, bro.

Fred S.