[Harp-L] JJ Milteau plays "What a wonderful world"

In a message dated 12/15/2007 12:05:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wolfkristiansen@xxxxxxxx writes:

Martin Oldsberg pointed us to a lovely  YouTube clip of J.J. Milteau playing
"It's a Wonderful World" on his
diatonic  harmonica before a live and attentive audience. Nice to see the
harmonica  getting the
respect it deserves. He was accompanied by a sympathetic  guitarist,

Can someone please repost the URL.  I don't know why, but I just CAN  NOT
find it on a YouTube search.
ron