[Harp-L] Re: Rob Paparozzi's Harmonica Record

I will be in the line to buy any solo CD you put out Rob. I have known your playing for years and when you played on my Birthday concert at the Grand Canyon, it was a true delight to work with you. You are an incredible musician. Singing, diatonic, chromatic, piano, guitar, put it all on there.

I have a Neumann mic and an Avalon preamp you may want to be borrowing.

You know I have been pushing you to put your name out front; a self titled solo CD would be a GREAT start! Can't wait!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio