Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Harmonica Record

I know it's available on another CD, but it wouldn't be you if you didn't include "Shame, Shame, Shame" on this recording. This is something I will look forward to until you complete it.
And when are you ever again going to show up at Buckeye or SPAH? I know you have been booked recently when these take place, but it would be great to see and hear you again at one or the other.
Steve Webb in frozen Minnesota