Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Harmonica Record

Hey all,

I remember seeing Rob 22 years ago in a club in Palisades Park. I then saw
him a few more times in various gigs around North Jersay.  I told him there
was no doubt in my mind if he kept at this that he would be very  successful. I
guess I useta speak out of my head back then. He was the guy  that turned me
on to harp-l. He was always straight forward with me and shared  anything about
harmonica that I could handle. Never was condescending or self  centered.

  Well it is nice to see him getting the recognition he  has  worked so hard
for. Touring the world and making I hope a good living. In fact  like someone
mentioned, he deserves even greater notices compared to what is out  there.
Especially for his vocals. He is probably my favorite harp player out  there.
Does it all. A musician's musician.

Rob, you are certainly in complete command of any stage you walk out  onto. I
hope you cut a smoking solo CD that fires up the market. You deserve all  the
success that comes your way.

                    Happy Holidays,

                               Chris Mastakas