To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 5:14 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Rack- Harp Holder for a Golden Melody

Folks I started using a harp/holder again. I have an old Honerer rack with
springs from 1971. The problem I use Golden Melody's and the "rounded
edges" keep sliding off the rack. Has anyone else had this problem and
what can be done. Are there any new rack/holders that can accodomate a Golden Melody
Thanks James