[Harp-L] Harmonica for sale

Hey All

Posting a note for Steve Malerbi, who is selling a sweet little chromatic:

New Hohner 270 Deluxe, key of C chromatic. It has been tuned, octave tuned and has had done all the custom goodies done to it, including reduced clearance slide assembly, sealed comb, machine screw inserts in the mouthpiece, etc.

It has about 6 to 8 hours play time on it, and is pretty well seated and broken in. I bought the harp new about 6 months ago. It is ready to go.

Sale price is $240, plus shipping. Cost of the harmonica and the work done to it totals close to $300.

Contact him at: harpsurgeon@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve is one of the top techs and customizers around, so I'm sure his harp will be in tip top shape!

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com or enter my name in any search engine http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm 415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones