Re: [Harp-L] Duos with harmonica

Jason Ricci recorded on a CD with Keith B. Brown.  I
think it is mostly just acoustic guitar and harp.  It
really showcases Jason's acoustic style and his
approach as a sideman.  It's really good.  I'll have
to dust it off this weekend.

I asked Jason about it once, and he said he didn't
like his harp playing very much on the album.  He did
record it quite a few years ago, so I guess he's come
a long way since then.  It still kicks ass in my book.

Chris Sprankle

http://www.myspace.com/chrissprankle

Be a better friend, newshound, and