Re: [Harp-L] some new Youtube from GSHC

"Rob Paparozzi" wrote:
< Just back from Japan and had a wonderful tour....I thought I link
<y'all to some of my recent performances at the Garden State Harmonica
<Festival in NJ a few weeks ago....courtesy of Danny G and all my <friends in The Garden State Club in "Joisey".

Very enjoyable performances. Rob's diatonic work is always stellar, and I tend to forget how good he is on chromatic. Along those lines, the performance of "Black Orpheus" in this set of YouTube videos is totally killer, right up there with any jazz chromatic performance I can remember.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter