[Harp-L] some new Youtube from GSHC

Hello Everyone,

Just back from Japan and had a wonderful tour....I thought I link y'all to some of my recent performances at the Garden State Harmonica Festival in NJ a few weeks ago....courtesy of Danny G and all my friends in The Garden State Club in "Joisey".

I'm Playing to Hal Leonard Tracks.........I couldn't afford to bring my band on this one!!!
Rob Paparozzi on You Tube: (apologies for the bandwidth my friends)

Black Orpheus (Chromatic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCKE3rVVthM

Ticket to Ride (Cross Harp Diatonic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddeduGoUPzE

Sophisticated Lady (Chromatic & Vocals)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnAEWxPlZfs

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (Cross Harp Diatonic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaSh-jz326I

Frim Fram Sauce (Vocal & Cross Harp Diatonic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH9Lbtzcu-s

Hope you enjoy it....Thanx Again and Happy Holidays...

PS...Oh...I've also added some video of me w/ George Jones and Dolly Parton and The Blues Brothers to my MYSPACE:
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

all the best, Rob Paparozzi

Looking for a Singer? Visit me under Male Vocalist at The NY Singers Collective
www.nysingerscollective.com

my web page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~chromboy/