[Harp-L] Re: Harlem Nocturne

That's beautiful Tallqvist; That's it! I'm going to get this one if it
kills me! Sounds like it was made for the harp, really.
Thanks again,
Rick Dempster
Australia

>>> "Tallqvist Helge" <helge.tallqvist@xxxxxxxxx> 12/12/2007 17:30 >>>

Hi,

I made also Harlem Nocturne with chromatic 64 on my cd Hitsville Hop
back in the 90's. Can be heard on my webbsite www.helgetallqvist.com and
section "records", scroll down to the cd Hitsville Hop.

Here is a link:

http://www.helgetallqvist.com/music/harlemnocturne.mp3

Ps. Coming out this week with a cd made with my band from the mid 80's:
Gyan Dookie & Telecaster Combo. 7 songs from the 80's recordings and 7
from this autumn. Mostly Walter and Muddy. Video from this autumn can be
seen on www.myspace.com/gyandookieandthetelecastercombo and there
"videos". The audio Honey Bee is from a live gig this autumn.

Best wishes from Finland,

Helge Tallqvist