Re: [Harp-L] Another XB-40 FS

Winslow's 'Windermere' is a perfect example of what the XB offers without any further technique than what is needed to play a standard diatonic.
Those draw bends in the upper register sound wonderful. I haven't spent a lot of time studying the XB, though I've noted the number of places the same note can be played with either a draw or blow; surely a great asset. All you have to do is play it like a standard diatonic (watch for those extra deep bends that can take you past the usual 'floor level' on your 20 reeder though) and have a crack at bending notes you couldn't bend before: blow bending in the lower registers and draw bending in the top. Hard to go wrong really.
RD
PS Great work on all those tunes, Winslow!