Re: [Harp-L] JASON RICCI - my comments!

Going back to the discussion about Ricci as a person
and as a player I would just like to add that I was
blessed with the opportunity of spending 5 days with
Jason and his band and I can say that I met a group of
GREAT guys and GREAT musicians, as a harp player Jason
has stunned me and changed the way I looked at the
harmonica a lot!His music BLOWS ME AWAY and thats how
I decide who my favorite players are.

Other players who I like very much:William Clarke,Paul
Delay, John Popper,Carlos Del Junco,Robson
Fernandes,Rodrigo Eberienos etc...

"Jason IS A LIVING LEGEND" IMHO.

Cheers,

Bruno Castro.