Subject: [Harp-L] Irish harp CDs (flutes/tin whistles)

This isn't harmonica, but since James Conway plays both....there is a young
Japanese man named Hatao who plays Irish music on flutes and tin whistles, I
just discovered his music.  Thought you might find him as intriguing  as I
did.  Here are some of his YouTube videos:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgB4TqDZn4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgB4TqDZn4)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESr6jrVSSuk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESr6jrVSSuk)

and his participation in a flute expo in Japan with Irish flute  music.  Very
interesting:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vj8nZGm6qI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vj8nZGm6qI)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZM4lt3sZY&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZM4lt3sZY&feature=related)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEcxg6qllAE&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEcxg6qllAE&feature=related)

and a link to his website (in Japanese)

_http://www.irishflute.info/_ (http://www.irishflute.info/)

however in the right margin are listed some Scots and Irish reels and jigs
one can click on to see the sheet music in English.

Elizabeth

"Message: 8