Re: [Harp-L] What's a double Stop??

Thanx  yuuzz guys, I do that. I always just called that a split. Joe, your
description  sounds like some of the complicated tongue blocking stuff that is
over my head.  I always made fun of the piece of paper that you get with a
Hohner telling how  to block with your tongue until I got on this list. Come to
find out some of the  greats tongue block. I'm still not sure how some of the
tongue blocking can go.  For instance bending while tongue blocking, or using
your tongue to get single  notes while playing fast. Maybe I'll try doing it
some. I've been practicing  more lately anyway.

         Once again, thanx you  guys.

                                     Randy
                                 BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 12/7/2007 3:06:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,