Re: [Harp-L] Early live recordings of amplified harp?

Could it be that Muddy W:s "At Newport" contains the earliest live recording of an amplified harp? This was in 1960, and the player James Cotton.
Anyone who knows of something earlier?

The harp on LW's Juke sounds amplified to me, though for all I know it is common knowlege that it was not. Certainly Walter doesn't sounds AS amplified on other recordings.

By comparison, SBW2's Trumpet recordings do not sound amplified to me, but rather just given a little reverb by the engineer.