[Harp-L] LEVYLAND CONCERT AND BEYOND!!!

Hey Free Reedsters!

Sorry if you've gotten spammed to tears with these Howard Levy
announcements. I was asked to book Howard a gig while he's in town.  Here
are the pertinent facts.

(From Miguel Weissman) In addition to Howard's workshop he''ll be gigging
the evening of the 9th at the Baggot inn 82 west 3rd Street Between Thompson
Street and Sullivan Street, NYC 8pm - 10pm ($10). Come one come all. Some of
us harmonica players should be forwarned, we will have cops at the Brooklyn
bridge so jumping off or throwing you harmonica over the bridge will come
with a big fine!! It is a very humbling experience!

Also of interest..."The Free Reed Brothers" who consist of Miguel Weissman,
Randy Weinstein, Marcus Milius and myself will have our second outing this
Monday, December 10th, 8pm-9PM at Banjo Jim's(corner of 9th and Ave. C in
NYC). We will cover everything from fiddle tunes to Marvin Gay. Joining us
for a number or so will be two-time whistling world champion Emily
Eagen. She will be playing Piano and whistling on a song we borrowed from
Winslow, "The Waltz Quadrille" (Thanks Winslow!). Hope to see you all there,

Peace Miguel, Randy, Marcus and Trip

--
Trip
http://www.myspace.com/triphenderson