Re: [Harp-L] RE: Street Busking amp

It's been my experience that anything  with the Roland name on it is pretty
good stuff. I played with a guitar  player in NYC on the Lower East Side last
May and he had one of these Roland  cube amps. His sound was killer and it cut
through some really rude loud playing  by a drunk guitar player. It was an
open jam type situation. I've been thinking  of buying one ever since. I love
Roland effects, I have an EX 840 digital  recorder that won't record. The effects
will work, so I use it as an effect box  and put it into a ZOOM recorder. The
effects are way better than the ZOOM  stuff.

         Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 12/4/2007 10:10:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,