[Harp-L] Samson Wireless

I use a Samson wireless rig sold mostly for guitars:
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=145&brandID=1

I like it because there are no wires at all or anything on my belt. I
just plug the unit in directly to the 1/4" jack on my harp mic. It
works quite well - haven't had any problems or noticed any affects on
tone or sound quality. Of course, with a Fireball, you mihgt have to
use on of the other Samson units with an XLR, like the one send
earlier at:
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=139&brandID=1

I love the freedom it gives me, and also I can get further away from
the amp, so can crank it up more without feedback.

Robert
(RawHarp on Bushman Music Forum)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs