Re: [Harp-L] new video on youtube - another great Canadian harmonica player

Maybe Roly Platt wanted to present an overview of his
playing.  You're right about solos only being part of
a whole song.  I've got a couple of my solos on
myspace from a blues jam.  A couple of friends wanted
me to post some music, so I did.  If I posted the
entire 10 minute songs, not too many people would make
it to the parts that best demonstrate my playing.

Chris
http://www.myspace.com/chrissprankle