Re: [Harp-L] how do we best support harp players when buying their music?

For me, if you buy off my website, I get 100% of the money.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com

Marc Molino <mmolino54@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If an artist has music available through multiple retail outlets (music stores, Amazon.com, CDbaby, iTunes, and/or other venues), which is the most supportive way to buy their music? Which option puts more money in the artist's pocket? Is it more important that they have higher sales figures on something mainstream like amazon.com or iTunes or that they receive a higher amount of royalties via a lesser-known retail outlet?

For those of you who sell your music, do you have a preference (beyond that people buy and listen to it in the first place)?

-Marc Molino